Sunday, May 17, 2009

The truth behind shopping

I've always always complained about people (especially my mom) who go shopping for 5-6-7-8-9 etc. hours shopping and coming home with a) nothing b)something absolutely useless c)something not originally intended to be bought. It all seemed so futile and a huge waste of time...until yesterday.

So I went shopping with a friend at Fair Oaks for some clothes essentially. All in all, we spent 7-8 scouring the mall for the things I needed and I think we must've gone through the mall in its entirety more than three times. I bought probably a total of 100 dollars in food/clothes, and only 1 of them I originally intended to buy.

But all in all it was fun, not really just shopping, but legit shopping with a friend - something I havn't really done before. It's really not all that bad.

So I finally understand all those girls who spend forever shopping and accomplishing nothing. You have my respect for being able to survive all those trips cause I'm actually really tired from yesterday xD

5 comments:

jennypwns said...

heh, i have never shopped for so long, maybe like, 2-3 hours for the longest >_>
or have i ever spent so much money at once, 20 dollars is pretty much the maximum

i want to try shopping for so long though ^_^

sounds fun haha

what were you shopping for?
college?

Lukech said...

yea, if only i had 100 dollars and 8 hours to spend every weekend <_<

WaitingForGodot said...

For shame, Tim

I have lost all respect for you.

(Not really, but shopping is lame >.>)

frostedlilies said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I AM A FAN.

LOL. YES!

minni said...

hahaha, i can only shop that long if i am really concentrating on getting something for someone, or if someone bribes me with food every hour :]