Wow, so I can finally buy lotto tickets. and smoke. and die for my country
I did one of those things. Take a wild guess haha
This birthday was quite special. Friends really are quite amazing =)
1) Dinner at a chinese place. comon nough said good food and i didnt even pay for it =O
2) These nice cupcakes are sitting in my room and its kinda sad cause they all lied to me and said oh..we're going to do work. alone =( i was actually quite surprised.
3) My room is covered in pink streamers. in memory of my pink flip flops of course. Its really quite nice =]
What can I say, it was simple but touching with the effort my they put into making this special.
Other random notes:
-whoa there are a lot of October bdays...9 months back...I guess it was cold. and boring. and not much else to do ? lol
-whoa it snowed here like a week and half ago...and today was like 70 degrees . i think im gonna freak
-whoa coding in C is surprisingly simple, and JAVA is really way too big brother ish
-whoa parties where i know half the ppl...aka too many azns
-whoa i have got to stop failing classes...by actually going to them
and finally for hans, who has the coolest sounding whoa ever
WhhhoooAAAaaaaaa-I got back intouch with what I thought was a long lost friend =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Aw, Timmy, happy birthday! I'm sorry I missed it. Sounds like you had a really good one though. :) I'm glad you've found such awesome friends. <3
Lol, whoa?
Duddeee...your new profile pic makes you look so OLD o_o
Did you change that much?
Anyways, happy bday =]
It better not have been smoking >=O
Since I know that you didn't die for your country...I really hope you bought a lotto ticket, but only because that means you didn't smoke...>_>
I wish you did none of the three!
<3333
^ ^
you do look old in that pic
oh you should vote!
it was lotto tickets right?
Post a Comment